The second annual Stark County Round-Up is May 1 to 31 with 14 Stark County restaurants participating. Each participating business will ask customers if they would like to Round Up their final bill at the cash register or make a donation in a tip jar or through the Venmo app.
The participating businesses with links to their menu's are:
Alliance:Aeonian Brewing Co. and Mt. Union Nutrition
Canton: Arcadia, Carpe Diem, Conestga, Fromage du Monde, Grapes In A Glass, Milestone Board Games, Sparta Steakhouse and WERC
Jackson Township: Bubba's 33 (Dine out night) and Boscoe's
Louisville: Unhitched Brewing Co.
Massillon: Cameo Grill
North Canton: Walther's Twin Tavern
Plain Township: Forever Craft Urban Winery
Learn some important facts regarding adolescent mental health
- 32% of C&A’s new clients are diagnosed with stress, anxiety and depression
- C&A has seen a 33% increase in child care centers asking for prevention services
- 85% of students in Stark County led a substance free lifestyle
- Approximately 20% of adolescents have a diagnosable mental health disorder. Many mental health disorders first present during adolescence. Between 20% and 30% of adolescents have one major depressive episode before they reach adulthood
- If your teenager seems more agitated than normal, stress may be a factor. Common signs of stress include frequent aches and pains, joint inflammation, sleep disturbance, stomach discomfort and difficulty concentrating and making decisions.
- Is your teenager struggling with low self-esteem?
- Improve self-esteem by increasing awareness of the impact of social media, peer comments and critical self-talk or self-image
- Teaching strategies for challenging validity of those negative feelings
Make a donation to support Youth Mental Health
- Guiding them to discover and appreciate their own unique strengths, talents and interests
- Suicide is the third leading cause of death for youth between 10 and 24 years of age
Learn more about our participating restaurants