C&A's Guiding Principles:
- Compassionate accountability
- Servant leadership
- Caring for others and ourselves
- Reinvesting in our ability to serve our clients and staff
- Communicating the “why” behind the “what”
- Our staff as the reason for our success
- Our ability to continually evolve as an organization
- Caring and supporting each other
Calendar of Events
June 1 to June 31 - Triple P Parenting classes. Classes are also offered in Spanish.
Four, 30 minute sessions, in-person or Zoom
Parents of children ages 2 to 12. Call Larissa Haring at 330-433-6075, or @triplepca to 81010.
June 16 - Stark County Youth Led Prevention
Plain Office, 1801 Schneider St. N.E, Door 6 Canton,
5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org
June 14-19 - At North Canton Jaycees Fair
June 21 - Peer Advocate Group
919 Second St. N.E., Canton
For more information, call 330-470-4061
June 22 - Triple P: Dealing with Disobedience in Children
Ages 2-12, Zoom, 5:30 to 7 p.m.
Click to Register
June 26 - Triple P: Manage Fighting and Aggression in Children,
Ages 2-12, Zoom, 1-3 p.m.
Click to Register
* If you or your organization would like to schedule one of C&A's expert clinicians to speak at an event, please fill out the contact us form.
What is Juneteenth? Although it has been celebrated for over 150 years, many people are still not familiar with the holiday of Juneteenth. The name is a contraction that is short for “June nineteenth.” June 19, 1865 was the day that enslaved people in Galveston, Texas, learned that the Civil War had ended and that … Continued
As is often the case when we are talking about children, self-care for children begins with their parents. To have the resources that they will need to properly care for their children, parents must remember to take care of their own needs and business. As the old adage goes, you can’t serve from an empty … Continued