SCHOOL-BASED CLINICAL THERAPIST
- Primarily school-based role, mimics the school day and district calendar
- Significantly reduced summer hours (minimum of only 96 hours) with incredible flexibility
- Reduced productivity/billable expectation (below 50%)
- Base salary plus bonus opportunities up to $6,000 for dependent licensure, up to $10,000 for independent licensure
- Signing and retention bonuses offered
- Expanded paid time off (PTO) program from C&A
- Free CEUs for your licensure
- Company-sponsored discount to the YMCA for your work-life balance and self-care
Now more than ever, mental and behavioral health care for kids is needed in our community. Child & Adolescent Behavioral Health is looking to meet the growing demands by hiring a full-time School-Based Clinical Therapist.
As a member of our team, you will help children, youth and families successfully meet life's challenges by offering the emotional and behavioral health support they need. We are a collaborative network of child therapists, psychiatrists, PMHNPs, case managers, school staff, community partners and other mental health professionals working toward a common goal. Together, we provide a positive environment for kids and their families to find health, hope and happiness.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join one of the most innovative therapeutic mental health programs in Stark County. We offer a compassionate, supportive, accountable work environment to help you grow your career, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous and affordable medical, dental, life insurance, retirement and paid time off.
- In addition to conducting Individual and Family Therapy, duties and opportunities may include conducting Diagnostic/Comprehensive Assessments and Mental Health Consultation & Prevention.
- Populations served range from Kindergarten through 12th grade with a wide range of diagnoses and presenting problems.
- Ability to engage a wide range of client and parents, including those from diverse populations, and those uncertain about the value and/or necessity of MH services.
- Ability to work effectively with other professionals both within and outside the mental health profession.
- Licensed in the State of Ohio to provide assessment and therapy via the Ohio Counselor, Social Worker, and Marriage and Family Therapist Board, or the Ohio Board of Psychology.
- Must possess at least a master’s degree(s) in Psychology, Counseling, Social
Work, or the equivalent.
Why Child & Adolescent Behavioral Health
At Child & Adolescent Behavioral Health, we are here for you, so you can be there for them. We provide a supportive environment for our clinical therapists to grow and lead in their careers, and in turn, you bring unmatched compassionate care and expertise.
We have been recognized as one of the Top 10 Best Companies to work for in Stark County, because we strive to take care of our team at work and at home.
Recognition and Awards
- Child & Adolescent Behavioral Health has been recognized and ranked on three Zippia lists:
- Best Non-Profit Companies to Work for in Ohio
- Best Companies to Work for in Canton, Ohio
- 2022 Top Workplace for Non-Profits in Northeastern Ohio by Cleveland Plain Dealer/cleveland.com
- Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce Community Salute Award - 2018 Award of Appreciation
We have four locations in Stark County including downtown Canton, Belden Village, Alliance and Plain Township.
Salary and Compensation
Based upon licensure status and direct care hours provided. Full time employees are eligible for full medical benefits, life insurance, paid time off and matched retirement plans.
Schedule and Hours
Hours: Full-time. Some evening hours required.
Send resume/apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
An Equal Opportunity Employer Stark Co. – EEO-6