Online Patient Payment
At Child and Adolescent Behavioral Health, your child’s health is our number one priority. We recognize, however, that you may need help paying your bill. We offer different payment options including credit card, e-check and cash. You may pay at one of our locations, call our Billing Department or pay online. In addition, you may contact our Billing Department to set up a payment plan, ask questions about your insurance or bill, direct you in signing up for Medicaid, or if you qualify, help sign you up for another funding source, such as SmartCare.
- Click HERE to pay online (You must have your account number from the right hand corner of your statement.)
- Call our Billing Department at 330-454-7917, Option #3 Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (closed major holidays).
- Pay at one of our four locations:
- Alliance - 1207 W. State. St.
- Belden - 4641 Fulton Dr. N.W.
- Canton - 919 2nd St. N.E.
- Plain - 1801-1811 Schneider St. N.E., Door 6
C&A is excited to offer a new and improved payment portal starting April 19. Clients are able to make a payment by registering or non-registering on the new portal. No matter which option you choose, you will need the seven digit Statement PIN# (letter and number combination) from your latest statement, which is located just above the blue boxes with the word description. If you are missing or misplaced your last statement, please call the billing department at 330-454-7917, ext. 101 during business hours to receive your PIN.
What are the benefits of registering for our portal?
- Sign up for electronic monthly statements
- See your past four months of statements
- Save your banking information for future payments
- Establish your own automatic recurring payments. This helps with repetitive co-pays or establishing your own account payment plan.
Please be patient if you experience any difficulties as we transition to our new portal. If you would encounter any issues or if you have any questions, please contact the billing department at 330-454-7917, ext. 101 during business hours.