Online Patient Payment
At Child and Adolescent Behavioral Health, your child’s health is our number one priority. We recognize, however, that you may need help paying your bill. We offer different payment options including credit card, e-check and cash. You may pay at one of our locations, call our Billing Department or pay online. In addition, you may contact our Billing Department to set up a payment plan, ask questions about your insurance or bill, direct you in signing up for Medicaid, or if you qualify, help sign you up for another funding source, such as SmartCare.
- Click HERE to pay online (You must have your account number from the right hand corner of your statement.)
- Call our Billing Department at 330-454-7917, Option #3 Monday – Wednesday 8 am to 7 pm, Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (closed major holidays).
- Pay at one of our four locations:
- Alliance - 1207 W. State. St.
- Belden - 4641 Fulton Dr. N.W.
- Canton - 919 2nd St. N.E.
- Plain - 1801-1811 Schneider St. N.E., Door 6