Mission, Vision and Values
Working together to be the premier resource for emotional and behavioral health services and products that help children, youth, and families successfully meet life’s challenges.
Health, hope, happiness, and opportunity for all children, youth, and families.
- We believe that change can occur.
- We strive to be flexible and develop whatever services are needed to address the needs of the children, youth, and families we serve.
- We strive to exceed customer expectations.
- We strive to identify and accept all those who are in need of our services.
- We affirm the self-worth of each individual we serve.
- We embrace diversity in our approach to hiring staff, serving families, and in partnership with our community.
- We value individual differences.
- We provide culturally competent services in a manner that involves the family in the definition of issues as well as in the selection of solutions.
- We are honest and ethical in all our dealings.
- We keep our promises and are accountable for our actions.
- We respect the confidentiality of those we serve.
- We strive at all times to provide services of the highest quality.
- We focus on prevention.
- We meet the needs of children , youth, and families by utilizing the least restrictive, most appropriate services possible.
- We treat each individual with respect and dignity.
- We ensure individualized, child centered services that build on the strengths of each child, his family, and his neighborhood.
- We respect the individual’s right to define “family”.
- We respect the individual’s right to choose solutions.
- We promote trust and partnerships that reach across system and organizational boundaries.
- We cooperate in developing “Win-Win” solutions.
- We affirm that children, youth, families, and the community have a shared responsibility for and are part of the solution.
- We strive to face challenges head-on and bounce back from adversity with unwavering focus on our mission.
- We help build competencies and skills.
- We help children, youth, families, staff, and the community develop positive views of self, hope, optimism, and motivation to be effective in their environments.
- We look for opportunities for self- discovery.