Child and Adolescent Behavioral Health (C&A) was named the #1 best non-profit to work for in Canton, Ohio by Zippia.com. A full time employee at C&A is eligible for the following benefits: Medical insurance, dental insurance, 401K, flexible hours, annual seniority increases and paid vacation. Additionally, clinicians have the opportunity for monthly bonus opportunities and tuition reimbursements.
MST & MST-PSB
Stark, Wayne & Holmes Counties
Now more than ever, mental and behavioral health care for kids is needed in our community. Child & Adolescent Behavioral Health is looking to meet the growing demands by hiring full-time clinical therapists.
- In addition to conducting Individual and Family Therapy, duties and opportunities may include conducting Diagnostic/Comprehensive Assessments and Mental Health Consultation & Prevention.
- Positions may be school-based, office-based and/or community-based, but likely to include services in each of these settings, including client homes.
- Populations served may range from early childhood to transition-aged adolescent and young adults with a wide range of diagnoses and presenting problems.
- Flexibility to work after school and evenings (some evening hours are required to accommodate family schedules and ensure family involvement in services), and possibly Saturdays.
A school-based clinician conducts Individual and Family Therapy, duties and opportunities may include conducting Diagnostic/Mental Health Assessments, Group Therapy, and Mental Health Consultation & Prevention. Populations served range from Kindergarten through 12th grade with a wide range of diagnoses and presenting problems.
An amazing clinical position providing Multi-Systemic Therapy (MST) is available servicing clients in Stark County Ohio. Multi-Systemic Therapy is a researched and evidenced based therapy that’s been proven to be effective in changing the behaviors and lives of youth and their families. For more information related to research and outcomes visit mstservices.com
Along with achieving positive outcomes with your clients there are many other great aspects to being an MST therapist:
- Flexible/Non-traditional schedule to meet your needs and your clients needs
- Therapists carry low case loads of 4-6 clients to allow for flexibility and increased attention to families
Additional Career Opportunities
Clinical Mental Health Therapist with SUD Specialty
Psychiatric Mental Health - Nurse Practitioner
- Individual (and/or Family Therapy) for youth diagnosed with both mental health and substance use disorders. Opportunities may include conducting Diagnostic/Mental Health/SUD Assessments, IOP and Group Therapy, and Mental Health/SUD Consultation & Prevention.
- Position may be school-based, office-based and/or community-based, but likely to include services in each of these settings.
- Populations served may range from early adolescents to transition-aged adolescents and young adults with a wide range of diagnoses and presenting problems.
- Flexibility to work after school and evenings (some evening hours are required to accommodate family schedules and ensure family involvement in services).
- Other duties, as assigned
- Duties include conducting Diagnostic/Comprehensive Mental Health Assessments; will likely be based at Belden Office, must be willing to fill in as needed at the Plain, Alliance, and/or Shipley Offices.
- Individual must be willing to complete Assessments two (2) evenings per week until 8:00 p.m., on Fridays, and must be willing to be mobile to meet client needs if requested (e.g. Assessing at schools). Some assessments may be completed via telehealth if requested by clients.
Child and Adolescent Behavioral Health (C&A) is looking for a team member in our Psychiatric Department to join our psychiatrists, PMHNPs, RN, and support staff in providing family friendly psychiatric services to our clients. C&A provides a supportive, flexible, and excellent learning/work environment in addition to superior benefits for our staff. Job duties include:
- Provide evaluation and management services, including psychopharmacology and psychotherapeutic services for children and adolescents with serious mental health concerns including assessment, crisis intervention, assistance with linkage and referral, behavioral intervention, parenting and medication education.