Prevention Education Conference
Child and Adolescent Behavioral Health (C&A) is sponsoring the Stark County Prevention Education Conference professional development days on Feb. 17 and March 10.
The conference is funded through a grant from the Ohio Center of Excellence for Behavioral Health and Prevention & Promotion Center will feature speakers each day. Continuing Education Units (CEU's) and Professional Development (PD) hours will be provided for professional and educators.
This year's conference will take place each day from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Exploration Gateway at Sippo Lake, 5710 12th St. N.W., Canton.
A celebration of who we are and
what we do
- Welcome and Introductions
- Building Your Bounce: Promoting Adult Resilience (Speakers Larissa Haring and Hannah Cowie)
- PBIS: An Education Prevention Framework (Speaker Debbi Bailey)
- Community Impact Coalition Networking Lunch
- Positive Childhood Experiences (Speaker Mary Kreitz)
- Prevention Workshop
- Conference Wrap-up