Child & Adolescent
Call Us Today
MISSION & VISION
Health, hope, happiness and opportunity for all children, youth and families
Working together as the premier resource for emotional and behavioral health services and products that help children, youth and families successfully meet life's challenges.
Child and Adolescent Behavioral Health is one of the Top 20 Best Non-profit companies to work for in Stark County by Cleveland Plain Dealer's Top Workplaces and Zippia.com.
Includes information on CARE Pathway, MST, MST-PSB, SIBR, Substance Use & Trauma Informed Day Treatment.
School-based consultation services include behavioral screening, student social/emotional development and CARE teams/school collaboration.
The Prevention program offers services to schools, preschools, child care centers and families to build resiliency skills and prevent mental health disorders.
Did you know?
- One in six youth ages 6 to 17 experience a mental health disorder each year.
- 86% of Stark County youth are substance free.
- Roughly half of all lifetime mental health disorders in most studies start by the mid-teens and three-quarters by the mid-20s. Anxiety disorders and ADHD are the earliest disorders to emerge, often in preschool and early school-aged years, with substance abuse being the last to emerge.
- C&A has seen a 32% increase in youth diagnosed with anxiety and depression.
- C&A has seen a 34% increase in preschools and child care centers seeking prevention services.
Find resources including classroom strategies, counseling support and crisis support as well as suggestions for parents.
Self-care is the practice of taking action to preserve/improve one's health to make sure basic physical and mental health needs are met.
Assess resources for your children's mental health including counseling resources for children, family support and advocacy.
Access psychiatric services for your children's mental health needs includes counseling resources supported by the medical department.
Sign Up for