C&A's Guiding Principles:
- Compassionate accountability
- Servant leadership
- Caring for others and ourselves
- Reinvesting in our ability to serve our clients and staff
- Communicating the “why” behind the “what”
- Our staff as the reason for our success
- Our ability to continually evolve as an organization
- Caring and supporting each other
Calendar of Events
June 1 to June 31 - Triple P Parenting classes. Classes are also offered in Spanish.
Four, 30 minute sessions, in-person or Zoom
Parents of children ages 2 to 12. Call Larissa Haring at 330-433-6075, or @triplepca to 81010.
June 16 - Stark County Youth Led Prevention
Plain Office, 1801 Schneider St. N.E, Door 6 Canton,
5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org
June 14-19 - At North Canton Jaycees Fair
June 21 - Peer Advocate Group
919 Second St. N.E., Canton
For more information, call 330-470-4061
June 22 - Triple P: Dealing with Disobedience in Children
Ages 2-12, Zoom, 5:30 to 7 p.m.
Click to Register
June 26 - Triple P: Manage Fighting and Aggression in Children,
Ages 2-12, Zoom, 1-3 p.m.
Click to Register
* If you or your organization would like to schedule one of C&A's expert clinicians to speak at an event, please fill out the contact us form.
For many students attending college during 2020 and 2021, the college experience hasn’t been at all what they were expecting. Many colleges and universities shut down in the spring of 2020 as a response to the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic. Although most have since re-opened with heavy reliance on online learning and social distancing, … Continued
“One of the most important tasks of parenthood is helping children learn to deal with their emotions. All children experience periods of stress in their lives and need the emotional skills to deal with it. Children’s emotional resilience, or ability to cope with their feelings is important to their long-term happiness, wellbeing and success in … Continued