C&A's Guiding Principles:
- Compassionate accountability
- Servant leadership
- Caring for others and ourselves
- Reinvesting in our ability to serve our clients and staff
- Communicating the “why” behind the “what”
- Our staff as the reason for our success
- Our ability to continually evolve as an organization
- Caring and supporting each other
Calendar of Events
June 1 to June 31 - Triple P Parenting classes. Classes are also offered in Spanish.
Four, 30 minute sessions, in-person or Zoom
Parents of children ages 2 to 12. Call Larissa Haring at 330-433-6075, or @triplepca to 81010.
June 16 - Stark County Youth Led Prevention
Plain Office, 1801 Schneider St. N.E, Door 6 Canton,
5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org
June 14-19 - At North Canton Jaycees Fair
June 21 - Peer Advocate Group
919 Second St. N.E., Canton
For more information, call 330-470-4061
June 22 - Triple P: Dealing with Disobedience in Children
Ages 2-12, Zoom, 5:30 to 7 p.m.
Click to Register
June 26 - Triple P: Manage Fighting and Aggression in Children,
Ages 2-12, Zoom, 1-3 p.m.
Click to Register
* If you or your organization would like to schedule one of C&A's expert clinicians to speak at an event, please fill out the contact us form.
May is National Mental Health Awareness month. Nationally, more attention is being focused on the mental health crisis that is taking place across the country. Television shows such as A Million Little Things and soap operas such as General Hospital are increasing awareness to this topic. C&A partners with TD’s Tailgate Locally, Child and Adolescent … Continued
Welcome to Child and Adolescent Behavioral Health’s blog. Below is our first blog post. We will be making a blog post on an every other week basis. We hope you enjoy and share our content. The History of Vaping In the 1950s and 1960s, viewing a celebrity or average citizens on the street with a … Continued