C&A's Guiding Principles:
- Compassionate accountability
- Servant leadership
- Caring for others and ourselves
- Reinvesting in our ability to serve our clients and staff
- Communicating the “why” behind the “what”
- Our staff as the reason for our success
- Our ability to continually evolve as an organization
- Caring and supporting each other
Calendar of Events
Jan. 4 - Jan. 31 - Triple P Parenting classes
Four, half hour sessions, in-person or Zoom
Topic of your choice. Talk strategies in quick, easy, short sessions at no costs. Parents of children ages 2 to 12. Call Larissa Haring at 330-433-6075, email@example.com or @triplepca to 81010.
Jan. 25 - Peer Advocate Group Meeting
Shipley Office, 919 Second Street N.E., 5 p.m.
Call 330-470-4061 for more information
* If you or your organization would like to schedule one of C&A's expert clinicians to speak at an event, please fill out the contact us form.
My wonderful friends and family have been chanting these words to me for the past 12 weeks. I can honestly attest: senioritis is real- especially now. My senior year is turning out to be very different from how I envisioned it. I was supposed to take a few trips, all of which have been canceled. … Continued
In a recent blog post, C&A provided tips on how parents and teachers can build resiliency skills in younger children. But resiliency reaches far beyond just children. Teens who have been through traumatizing situations need help from parents and teachers as well, but in a slightly different way. Worn Out For parents of younger children, … Continued