C&A's Guiding Principles:
- Compassionate accountability
- Servant leadership
- Caring for others and ourselves
- Reinvesting in our ability to serve our clients and staff
- Communicating the “why” behind the “what”
- Our staff as the reason for our success
- Our ability to continually evolve as an organization
- Caring and supporting each other
Calendar of Events
Jan. 4 - Jan. 31 - Triple P Parenting classes
Four, half hour sessions, in-person or Zoom
Topic of your choice. Talk strategies in quick, easy, short sessions at no costs. Parents of children ages 2 to 12. Call Larissa Haring at 330-433-6075, firstname.lastname@example.org or @triplepca to 81010.
Jan. 25 - Peer Advocate Group Meeting
Shipley Office, 919 Second Street N.E., 5 p.m.
Call 330-470-4061 for more information
* If you or your organization would like to schedule one of C&A's expert clinicians to speak at an event, please fill out the contact us form.
Relieving holiday stress During a normal year, parents start to feel tension and stress surrounding the holiday season. Presents need to be purchased, activities planned, Christmas cards sent and holiday gatherings need to be organized. And this year, families are dealing with added anxiety – should we get together with family due to the pandemic? … Continued
As a parent, after a long day at work, the kid’s homework is complete and they are in bed, you sit down to watch television. Grabbing your child’s phone, you do a check of text messages, apps and their internet browser. You are caught off guard when you see a sexually explicit image sent from … Continued