C&A's Guiding Principles:
- Compassionate accountability
- Servant leadership
- Caring for others and ourselves
- Reinvesting in our ability to serve our clients and staff
- Communicating the “why” behind the “what”
- Our staff as the reason for our success
- Our ability to continually evolve as an organization
- Caring and supporting each other
Calendar of Events
June 1 to June 31 - Triple P Parenting classes. Classes are also offered in Spanish.
Four, 30 minute sessions, in-person or Zoom
Parents of children ages 2 to 12. Call Larissa Haring at 330-433-6075, or @triplepca to 81010.
June 16 - Stark County Youth Led Prevention
Plain Office, 1801 Schneider St. N.E, Door 6 Canton,
5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Questions: email email@example.com
June 14-19 - At North Canton Jaycees Fair
June 21 - Peer Advocate Group
919 Second St. N.E., Canton
For more information, call 330-470-4061
June 22 - Triple P: Dealing with Disobedience in Children
Ages 2-12, Zoom, 5:30 to 7 p.m.
Click to Register
June 26 - Triple P: Manage Fighting and Aggression in Children,
Ages 2-12, Zoom, 1-3 p.m.
Click to Register
* If you or your organization would like to schedule one of C&A's expert clinicians to speak at an event, please fill out the contact us form.
When you’re little adults are supposed to take most of the responsibility for taking care of you. As you get older the responsibility shifts so that you are supposed to do more to care for yourself. Here are some important concepts that will be useful as you develop healthy self-care habits. How do you know … Continued
This year, C&A has some exciting new additions for the third annual Stark County Schools Mental Health Week taking place May 3-7. Canton Local, Jackson Local and Louisville City schools have joined the mental health celebration with past participants Alliance City, Canton City, Lake Local, Marlington Local, Massillon City, Plain Local, Sandy Valley Local and … Continued