$1,000 Signing Bonus
Now more than ever, mental and behavioral health care for kids is needed in our community. Child & Adolescent Behavioral Health is looking to meet the growing demands by hiring a full-time Clinical Supervisor.
As a member of our team, you will help children, youth and families successfully meet life's challenges by offering the support they need. We are a collaborative network of child therapists, psychiatrists, PMHNPs, case managers, school staff, community partners and other mental health professionals working toward a common goal. Together, we provide a positive environment for kids and their families to find health, hope and happiness.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join one of the most innovative therapeutic mental health programs in Stark County. C&A is recognized by Zippia and The Cleveland Plain Dealer/cleveland.com as a Top Workplace in Stark County. We offer a compassionate, supportive, accountable work environment to help you grow your career, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous and affordable medical, dental, life insurance, retirement and paid time off.
- Provide clinical supervision for non-independently licensed therapists (CT, LPC); and/or administrative supervision to designated licensed independent therapists
- Ensure that supervises complete and submit required documentation within expected timeframes; ensure that clinical records for self and supervisees are accurate and complete
- Completes performance evaluations following agency protocols
- Establish and maintain expertise related to evidence-based practices (EBPs); promote
the use of EBPs and evidence-informed/best practices by C&A staff
- Participates on Clinical Supervisors’ Team, Leadership Council, and other agency panels as requested
- Conduct and provide billable services (assessments, individual, family, and/or group therapy; consultation) to meet minimum established productivity expectations
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience
- Supervisory and organizational skills; appropriate written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with other professionals and different disciplines
- Must process skills to conceptualize client/system needs and recommend appropriate services
- Training and experience that is “trauma-informed” required
- Must be LPCC-S licensed in the State of Ohio via the Ohio Counselor, Social Worker, Marriage, and Family Therapist Board to supervise Counselor Trainees and Professional Counselors
- Experience supervising therapists or other staff valuable
Why Child & Adolescent Behavioral Health
At Child & Adolescent Behavioral Health, we are here for you, so you can be there for them. We provide a supportive environment for our clinical therapists to grow and lead in their careers, and in turn, you bring unmatched compassionate care and expertise.
We have been recognized as one of the Top 10 Best Companies to work for in Stark County, because we strive to take care of our team at work and at home.
Recognition and Awards
Child & Adolescent Behavioral Health has been recognized and ranked on three Zippia lists:
- Best Non-Profit Companies to Work for in Ohio
- Best Companies to Work for in Canton, Ohio
- 2022 Top Workplace for Non-Profits in Northeastern Ohio by Cleveland Plain Dealer/cleveland.com
- Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce Community Salute Award - 2018 Award of Appreciation
We have four locations in Stark County including downtown Canton, Belden Village, Alliance and Plain Township.
Salary Range/Compensation: Based upon agency supervisory salary ranges and performance evaluations.
Hours: Full-time. Some evening and on-call hours required. Location: This position is at the Belden office.
Send resume/apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
An Equal Opportunity Employer Stark Co. – EEO-6