The first annual Canton Round-Up is May 1 to 31 with 17 participating downtown Canton restaurants and boutiques. Each participating business will ask customers if they would like to Round Up their final bill at the cash register or make a donation in a tip jar.
The 17 participating businesses are: Arcadia, Carpe Diem, Cherry Blend Coffee Roasters, Conestoga Grill, Fromage due Monde, George's Lounge, Grapes In A Glass, H2 Wine and Restaurant, Jerzees, Johnny Look Out Pizza, Kendall & Blue Boutique, Milestone Board Games, Muskellunge Brewing Co., Pride 821, Samantha's Downtown, Sparta Steakhouse & Lounge and WERC.
Learn some important facts regarding adolescent mental health
- 32% of C&A’s new clients are diagnosed with stress, anxiety and depression
- 85% of students in Stark County led a substance free lifestyle
- Approximately 20% of adolescents have a diagnosable mental health disorder. Many mental health disorders first present during adolescence. Between 20% and 30% of adolescents have one major depressive episode before they reach adulthood
- If your teenager seems more agitated than normal, stress may be a factor. Common signs of stress include frequent aches and pains, joint inflammation, sleep disturbance, stomach discomfort and difficulty concentrating and making decisions.
- Is your teenager struggling with low self-esteem?
- Improve self-esteem by increasing awareness of the impact of social media, peer comments and critical self-talk or self-image
- Teaching strategies for challenging validity of those negative feelings
Make a donation to support Youth Mental Health
- Guiding them to discover and appreciate their own unique strengths, talents and interests
- Suicide is the third leading cause of death for youth between 10 and 24 years of age